Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Transfer to video

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ilchaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Transfering super 8 to video is getting to expensive. I was thinking of buying a projector with variable rate that i could use to transfer. I was told it would work. What is the best way to do it? I was looking at the SANKYO DUALUX 1000- (although $230 for a projector seems really expensive!)

    thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dsavetsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I HAVE SOME IDEAS RE YOUR TRANSFER. CALL ME AT 2018368291. IM IN TEANECK NJ

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about sharing your ideas with the rest of the forum? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Roger

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •